A qualified Prince2® Practitioner, all projects are headed up personally by Clair whether to Prince2® requirements or not. Rather than losing a permanent member of staff to a project, consider buying in that expertise for a short and focused period.
Previous projects have included:
- •Process and workflow mapping to identify interventions that would improve the efficiency of a construction company.
- •Restructuring several operational waste sites, including significant work with in-house Human Resources practitioners.
- •Reviewing an organisation’s failed change management project, the identification of key factors and drafting guidance for future projects.
- •Modelling operational changes to a trade waste collections business and advising next steps.
- •Reviews of existing waste management contracts (supplier and procurement side) to identify potential changes and opportunities for revenue growth and / or cost savings.
We believe that waste management projects should be undertaken by waste management professionals in order to maximise the gains and minimise time spent learning the industry. With almost 20 years’ experience in the field, Maderne is best placed to support whatever project you have in mind, without compromising your in-house resources.
Get the expert support you need
Get the support and expertise of an industry professional on your team today by contacting us using the form below: