Bids and Tenders
Maderne provides bid and tender support for waste and recycling services for both buyers and sellers. With a very high success rate, Maderne are well placed to support you with your commercial aspirations.
- •Monthly subscription for identification of tender opportunities and the submission of expressions of interest.
- •Completion and submission of pre-qualification and supplier questionnaires.
- •Creation of missing supporting documents if required, such as process flows, forms, Gantt charts etc.
- •Advice and guidance on the best approach for both procurement of services and tendering for work.
- •Full bid writing and submission.
- •Post-tender follow-up and support for contract mobilisation.
SMEs in particular can often feel disadvantaged when it comes to submitting tenders, perhaps lacking an internal resource or the experience and confidence to go up against larger organisations. Maderne can help by providing support when required, at a price agreed at the outset, to ensure that opportunities for business growth are captured.
Clair has provided high-quality bid writing services to our business since early 2019 and we have been delighted to be awarded contracts as a result. Her attention to detail, knowledge, hard work and commitment to hitting deadlines with time to spare, has meant that tenders have been successfully submitted without the expense of employing a full-time person. With considerable experience behind her we wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for tender writing and advice for waste and recycling bids or similar work.
Commercial Director - SME
Waste and Recycling Company
Get the expert support you need
Get expert help and advice to write a winning tender today by contacting us using the form below: